A. Beef (sliced) 150g, soy bean sprouts 100g, dry chilli (chop off the head) 30g
B. Salted dry black bean 10g, minced ginger 30g, sliced garlic 30g
A. Chilli bean sauce 1T, soy sauce 1t, sugar 1t, black fragrant vinegar 1T, rice wine 1t, water 2 cups
B. Corn starch + water 2T, chilli oil 1T, *chilli peppercorn powder 10g, sesame oil 1t Marinate:
soy sauce 1t, white pepper 1t, sesame oil 1t, rice wine 1t, corn starch 1T
- Marinate the beef
- Blench soy bean sprouts and set as a base on the serving plate.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add ingredient B, turn off the heat.
- Add seasoning A, and turn the heat back on to medium; stir in corn starch water (from B)
- Add point 1. Then layer all on top of the bean sprouts.
- Use a new pan, add 2T of oil till it’s heated, add dry chilli, chilli peppercorn powder then add sesame oil & chilli oil. Pour on top Point 5. Ready to serve.